Whyography Workshops support fierce female founders in clarifying their WHY, developing their Whyography and communicating their purpose with confidence, setting them up for entrepreneurial success.
Whyography Workshop Part 3: Communicate with Confidence provides support and tools to overcome uncertainty, practice communicating your purpose with confidence, and make your purpose part of your brand. It’s the key to attracting others who are aligned with your WHY—investors, customers and employees. This session includes the framework for building a communications plan that incorporates your WHY.
This live workshop covers:
- Market research: You’ll learn how studying your competition can help you identify your organization’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Your purpose: You’ll pinpoint the reason your business exists and your key differentiators.
- Your people: You’ll explore your target market and your team and consider what makes them tick.
- Your product or service: You’ll dig into your company’s core offerings.
- Your programming and properties: You’ll identify the proven processes and unique attributes that make your business stand out.
- Your positioning: You’ll receive guidance for integrating your WHY into your organization’s communications efforts and for articulating your purpose with confidence.
*Workshops and workshop bundles are nonrefundable.