Self-guided Whyography Workshops provide tools and guidance to support businesswomen like you in clarifying your WHY and developing your professional brand story. Work through our online programs on your own or with the guide book, “Whyography: A Guide to Developing Your Purpose-Driven Brand Story.”
Self-Guided Whyography® Workshop: Clarify Your WHY
Make the connection between your personal experiences and values and how you are making a difference in the lives of others and in the world with your business. This online course may be completed at your own pace; you’ll have access to course content all at once. Or, if you’re in need of support, you may work with a coach to guide you.
- Upbringing and Values: Explore how your past has shaped the person you are today.
- Personality and Strengths: Consider the role your innate characteristics have played in your life.
- People and Events: Reflect on the individuals and experiences that have influenced your path.
Self-Guided Whyography® Workshop: Develop Your Story
Boldly bring your WHY to the world in a Whyography—a powerful short story that communicates your purpose. It’s foundational to your values-driven business and brand. This online course may be completed at your own pace; you’ll have access to course content all at once. Or, if you’re in need of support, you may work with a coach to guide you.
- The Brain on Stories: Learn the impact of storytelling on the brain and how to connect with audiences.
- Storytelling Structure: Discover a proven process for developing your values-driven brand story.
- Tools for Publishing: Learn simple steps for preparing your story to share with the world.
Work with a Coach: One-on-One Coaching
In need of support? Work with a coach to amplify your strengths and break through barriers that may be holding you back. One-on-one coaching provides additional support working through the Whyography process, communicating your purpose with confidence or incorporating your WHY into your company’s brand strategies.